Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

The Pause Button

Feeling good to be back on my blog which I had started way back in 2008, but discontinued writing and today again trying to pen down my thoughts after 2016. 
After suffering a hemorrhagic stroke in 2014, which resulted in an accident, I did not take interest in my favorite hobbies. Perhaps because the body got a factory reset. 
Its in July 2019 that I discussed some of my health issues with a few stroke survivors and their care givers at a closed group on facebook. I think I did well by sharing my post stroke health issues with fellow members who have common problems and find ways and means to resolve their post stroke health issues. The members are from all over the world as health problems do not recognise geographical boundaries.
Although I happened to interact with a number of stroke survivors and their care givers at the Stroke Survivor Support Group, my discussion with a care giver, who is a teacher by profession,  namely Tony in Philippines turned out very motivational. I am back to this blog and may take up another. I think I had pressed the pause button.

I do not have much to share at the moment, but shall like to post a few of my write-ups already published by Chandigarh Bird Club in its quarterly Newsletter. Basically all these relate to issues of photography. 

No comments: